quinta-feira, 27 de maio de 2010

My tattoo



U can say that it was a coincidence...
I say it was fate...
In the week I got out of my parents´s house for the first time
I became obsessed with Celtics knots
I found the symbol for motherhood and freedom
And the only thing I could think about was marking that on my skin
Few days latter I decided to look for a tattoo shop
Didn’t like the first one
I told my brother what I wanted to do
He gave me an old, ripped business card from a tinny tattoo shop
I went there the same day
The owner was an American guy
Irish descendant
With countless Celtics knots on his body
One week latter I got out of the shop with a new mark, a new obsession and two new friends.


The "heart" means motherhood
Wings for freedom
they were made based on the knot for woman
In the wings u find the trifecta, the balance between mind body and spirit
I like to read it like a Phrase
A wish to God
To have freedom and balance to be the mother I can and want to be

And for those how said is wrong to have a tattoo, that our body is a temple to God I said
If we can decorate our churches with Flowers and paints, why can I decorate my body?


Nenhum comentário: